The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine to My Valentine

My Dearest Farmer Boy,
I'm sorry that I forgot to get a card for you from Q-Tip.  But I love you for remembering to get me a card from Q-Tip.

I'm sorry that when you come home tonight my hair won't be fixed, I won't have on make-up, and I will be in my yoga pants and a t-shirt.  But I'm so thankful that you still call me beautiful.

I'm sorry that I'm not a very good cook.  But everyone knows...you are WAY better at it than I am anyway.

I'm sorry that I don't like living in Maryland.  But I will live here forever if that's what it takes to be with you.

I'm sorry that you had to dig your boxer shorts out of the mountain of to-be-folded laundry for a few days.  But I'm so thankful that you don't complain and that you love me anyway.

I'm sorry that our bathroom counter is full of my hair dryer, flat iron, hair product, and perfume. But you put a smile in my heart when you helped me clean the kitchen last night and pick up around the house.

I'm sorry that I complain about your piles of receipts that you don't shred regularly.  But if those piles mean that I am near you...go ahead and start another one.

I'm sorry for all of the little things that I do that may get on your nerves.  But thank you for being my Farmer Boy and no one else's.

You will forever be the one that makes my heart skip a beat...even by simply putting your hand in the small of my back.

Love Forever and Ever Amen,
Me

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that we're not the only ones with a shredder issue! lol What a sweet Valentine's note and I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh the Shredding issue we have Rose! But...I'm trying to keep in mind today all of the little things that I do that may drive him crazy. lol...

    It was a nice day. Hope yours was good as well!

    :-)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Followers