The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Gift To You...Because I'm Out of Blogging Time

Because I've been shopping for a birthday present for my wonderful sister-in-law for the last 1.5 hours...


Because I found the perfect present for my sister-in-law...


Because I can't believe it took me so long to think of ordering her said present...


Because it's Friday and Farm Boy will be home from work any minute...


I give you this...
100_6463a

And this...
100_6462a

And this...
100_6461b

Happy Friday everyone! 

Hope y'all have a wonderful, warm, and snow free weekend!

Still boycotting winter,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Megan! She's getting to be such a big girl...I don't notice it until I see these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Followers