If you would like to read Part 1 click here please.
Tomorrow morning in the 9 o'clock hour...Farm Boy and I are leaving on a jet plane headed for Hawaii people!!!
Well...we have a layover here and there but you know what I mean.
We've never been. We are totally excited. We are going childless.
*insert excited yee-haw here*
My parents are here tending to our beloved little Q-Tip while we go off and have the honeymoon we never had.
That's right...it's been 5.5 years and we still haven't had one but it's all about to change y'all!
We're gonna get leighed...we're gonna drink fruity drinks...we're gonna shop and parasail, and maybe swim with dolpins (that is Q-Tip for dolphins)...I can hardly stand the anticipation.
We need this so bad and thank you Matt and your lovely bride to be for giving it to us!!
So there you have it...the second significantly significant event going on in our lives. Have a wonderful weekend and I will think of all of you while I sip a fruity cocktail on the beach somewhere!
I'm gonna take hula lessons,
- Two Years Ago Today
- The Day That I Was Dolly...as in Parton
- All the Pretty Flowers - Almost Wordless Wednesday...
- Stalking Tropical Creatures - Gertrude the Gecko
- Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...Oh a...
- A Girl and Her Jessie Doll
- Significantly Significant Events - Part 2 of 3 - H...
- How It Came to Be...My Farmer Boy and Me - Part 4
- Back in the Saddle Again
- ▼ October (9)