The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Girl and Her Jessie Doll

Mi-Mi (my mom) bought Q-Tip a Jessie doll awhile back.

And this is where she's has been ever since.
Swinging around in the air dancing and singing.

Held tightly in Q-Tip's little hand.
 Kept every so gently in the crook of her arm.
 
And when I look at these very scenes
in pictures or around the house...

I can't help but wonder if Jessie is over the little girl that
left her under the bed and happy to be
tucked under the arm of Q-Tip.

I can't help myself.

Jessie comes to life...I just know it,
Megan



1 comment:

  1. Toy Story is SUCH a great movie. And Jessie rocks. I'm sure she and your daughter get along great.

    ReplyDelete

Followers