There are too many things to say today so a list is in order. After all...I love a list of any sort so here ya go.
1. Q-Tip's top incisors are coming in as we speak...therefore she woke up crying 4 times last night. And I'm exhausted today.
2. I'm not convinced that my tiredness is solely due to the fact that I was up 4 times with Q-Tip last night. I bit the "tired of irregularity and PMS" bullet last week and started birth control pills and I think they are making me more tired that normal. Anyone else ever have that problem?
3. I took Q-Tip to Rolly Pollies this morning. She was a maniac running around that place. You'd think I never take the poor child anywhere.
4. It will be by the grace of God alone if I make it to bedtime today without falling over and passing out where I land.
5. I cleaned house like a mad woman yesterday. All I have left is to clean the kitchen floor with my Hoover Floor Mate. That thing is a miracle worker and it's a good thing it is...I need one on those floors.
6. Thank the Lord for Diet Dr. Pepper!
7. My mom, sister-in-law, and 3 yr old niece are flying in tomorrow afternoon and staying for a week. It is going to be fun, fun, fun! Natural History Museum, Aquarium, You-Pick Farm, the girls are going to love it!
8. It totally amazes me at how I can go to bed at 2 AM and not be nearly as tired as I am when I go to bed at midnight and get woke up every hour and a half through the night. Is it just me or is broken sleep worse than no sleep at all?
9. The weather has been amazing here the past few days and I am LOVING it! I feel like a new person. A person that wants to go outside! It's pretty great!
10. Just in case you missed it...our Oklahoma State Cowboys won their first game last Friday night. GO COWBOYS!! Or in Q-Tip language...Go Towboys!!
That's all folks...
Y'all come back now ya hear?
Over and out,
- ▼ September (10)