The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Go Towboys...and Other Things

There are too many things to say today so a list is in order.  After all...I love a list of any sort so here ya go. 

1. Q-Tip's top incisors are coming in as we speak...therefore she woke up crying 4 times last night.  And I'm exhausted today.

2.  I'm not convinced that my tiredness is solely due to the fact that I was up 4 times with Q-Tip last night.  I bit the "tired of irregularity and PMS" bullet last week and started birth control pills and I think they are making me more tired that normal.  Anyone else ever have that problem?

3. I took Q-Tip to Rolly Pollies this morning.  She was a maniac running around that place.  You'd think I never take the poor child anywhere.

4. It will be by the grace of God alone if I make it to bedtime today without falling over and passing out where I land.

5. I cleaned house like a mad woman yesterday.  All I have left is to clean the kitchen floor with my Hoover Floor Mate.  That thing is a miracle worker and it's a good thing it is...I need one on those floors.

6. Thank the Lord for Diet Dr. Pepper!

7. My mom, sister-in-law, and 3 yr old niece are flying in tomorrow afternoon and staying for a week.  It is going to be fun, fun, fun!  Natural History Museum, Aquarium, You-Pick Farm, the girls are going to love it!

8. It totally amazes me at how I can go to bed at 2 AM and not be nearly as tired as I am when I go to bed at midnight and get woke up every hour and a half through the night.  Is it just me or is broken sleep worse than no sleep at all?

9. The weather has been amazing here the past few days and I am LOVING it!  I feel like a new person.  A person that wants to go outside!  It's pretty great!

10. Just in case you missed it...our Oklahoma State Cowboys won their first game last Friday night.  GO COWBOYS!!  Or in Q-Tip language...Go Towboys!!

That's all folks...

Y'all come back now ya hear?

Over and out,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. I was just having this exact conversation today about sleep! I definitely feel that broken sleep is much worse than only a few hours. I've been a victim of broken sleep lately due to a back injury and I can't seem to get comfortable, therefore, I've not slept well at ALL and i'm miserable...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Followers