The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

We are Headed Straight for the Runway

Hello and welcome to the
Red Dirt & Crazy Fall 2010 Fashion Show! 

As you shop for your fall must have's keep in mind
that it's all about color this year.  You can't have to many,
there are no rules, and above all...do not try to match anything!

This season's featured item...the chunky necklace
in these beautiful bright colors.


Our designers are favoring a Punky Brewster look
 this year pairing the chunky necklace with a floral print onesie.


And of course no ensemble would be
complete without fur lined snow boots!

They are warm, they are comfy, and
apparently...they go with everything! 


Be bold and get a little crazy cause Punky's
mis-matched crazy style is coming back!





4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Jolie and her family when you remember the camera! It is such fun to view them. It is a lift to my day when I check out the new stories and pics! I love the "reader of the month" article! I am reminded of two little Q-Tips every time I see her! It is such fun to remember the days when you were a little Q-Tip! That "Mom" was and is just as adorable as Jolie! Thanks for keeping me on the email list! Love you, Marvella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace - I would totally wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers