The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Got to Be a Syndrome

I have been in Oklahoma for 5 days and I've taken 10 pictures.

I have either forgotten to bring my camera or forgotten I had my camera with me at almost every stop we've made.  And THAT my friends is ridiculous!

It has to be a syndrome.  A syndrome that prevents me from getting good pictures of things we are doing or people we are visiting. 

Oh my heavens...I am suffering from Nikon-b-gone!

Nikon-b-gone has invaded my brain and taken over.  I would imagine that treatment plans for this horrible syndrome are tricky to say the least.  I need something to aid me in keeping my camera visible and easily accessible. 

Ahhh HA!  A Cami-Clip.  Ya know...like a paci-clip but a cami-clip...for the camera!! 
 
I can't possibly be the only one that suffers from Nikon-b-gone.  I just may make it my life's mission to rid the world of this dreadful disease!

I could start an Etsy shop and sell bedazzled cami-clips to help ease the sufferings of others.  And because I'm a giver...I could give a 10% discount to those with a diagnosis of this tragic illness.

Have no fear my friends!!  I am on a mission now...I will find a cure!  I must! 

Of course there is a possibility that my multi-tasking skills aren't so great anymore.  That the ability to tend to Q-Tip, engage in conversation with friends and family, channel my inner pack mule AS WELL AS take pictures of everything going on is more than I can handle.

Nah...it's got to be Nikon-b-gone!

Your Nikon-b-gone Savior,
Megan

P.S.  I did take some pictures today of Q-Tip at the farm.  Look for those in the next few days.  Until then...here's a picture of Q-Tip and her daddy in my aunt's pool.


(This would be 1 of the 5 I took at the
first stop on our busy vacation.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers