Y'all...I've died and gone to bloggy heaven!!
I am the reader of the month over at Confessions of a Young Married Couple!!!
Can you believe it?! I can not.
Katie is an unbelievable blogger. She is an awesome writer and posts everyday without fail. AND she's an amazing wife and mommy!!
She's my idol. Along with the Pioneer Woman of course.
Anyway...she picked me to be her reader of the month so go check it out. There's some juicy details in there about me that you might not know and there's a new family picture of Farm Boy, Q-Tip and I that we just had taken this week!
Click HERE to read Katie's post about me.
I hope y'all enjoy your weekend!! We are off to a family reunion at Lake Texhoma. If you are going to be there look for me...I'll be the one melting under the shade tree in the 110 degree heat!
Forever Heat Intolerant,
- Toddlers vs. Teenagers
- A Thank You to My Farmer Boy
- We are Headed Straight for the Runway
- In a State of Limbo
- How It Came To Be...My Farmer Boy and Me - Part 3
- Tornados Suck
- A Stage or a Vicious Attack on my Sanity
- My Little Farm Girl...It's got to be in Your DNA S...
- It Will Be a Bittersweet Day
- Home Sweet Home
- I'm The Reader of the Month!!
- It's Got to Be a Syndrome
- ▼ August (12)