The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Friday, July 2, 2010

It's a Love/Hate Relationship

I gotta be quick tonight. 

Farm Boy's waiting on me and we're gonna watch a movie.  Crazy Heart to be exact and I'm excited. 

So today was the day...I went to the doc and she gave "the girls" a little look see. 

I do have to say that me and the ol' mammogram machine have a love/hate relationship.  I love the good news it gives but I hate the process in which it has to give it. 

All is well with "the girls" thank the good Lord above.  And the doctor gave me a little more guidance on what is good and what is bad so I feel a little more equipped to determine the difference now. 

On to other events of the day.

We took Q-Tip to the Baltimore Aquarium today.  She loved it.  L-O-V-E-D it. 

Me being the mom of the year that I am...forgot my freakin camera.  Wouldn't ya know it.  And I am convinced that if I had one of those fancy schmancy cameras I wouldn't have forgot it and I KNOW that if I had a cutsie schmootsie strap to go on my fancy schmancy camera I definitely wouldn't have forgot it.

Anywho...the aquarium was great and we had a really good time.  Q-Tip pooped out on us at the end but we bought a membership so we can go back whenever we want. 

Maybe next time I'll have a good camera. 

Lordy be...I hear the blender in the kitchen.  I bet Farm Boy is whippin up something significantly significant!  I gotta go! 

Happy 4th of July everyone and thank you for all the prayers and support this week.  It's been a doosy that I don't care to repeat. 

Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers