I gotta be quick tonight.
Farm Boy's waiting on me and we're gonna watch a movie. Crazy Heart to be exact and I'm excited.
So today was the day...I went to the doc and she gave "the girls" a little look see.
I do have to say that me and the ol' mammogram machine have a love/hate relationship. I love the good news it gives but I hate the process in which it has to give it.
All is well with "the girls" thank the good Lord above. And the doctor gave me a little more guidance on what is good and what is bad so I feel a little more equipped to determine the difference now.
On to other events of the day.
We took Q-Tip to the Baltimore Aquarium today. She loved it. L-O-V-E-D it.
Me being the mom of the year that I am...forgot my freakin camera. Wouldn't ya know it. And I am convinced that if I had one of those fancy schmancy cameras I wouldn't have forgot it and I KNOW that if I had a cutsie schmootsie strap to go on my fancy schmancy camera I definitely wouldn't have forgot it.
Anywho...the aquarium was great and we had a really good time. Q-Tip pooped out on us at the end but we bought a membership so we can go back whenever we want.
Maybe next time I'll have a good camera.
Lordy be...I hear the blender in the kitchen. I bet Farm Boy is whippin up something significantly significant! I gotta go!
Happy 4th of July everyone and thank you for all the prayers and support this week. It's been a doosy that I don't care to repeat.
Bless you all!
- Back to the Prairie
- I Take It Back...Mostly
- A Collection of Thoughts
- My Most Recent Trip To Crazyville
- Lots of Prayers and One Murmur-Be-Gone Dance
- A Bad Case of the Drama
- The Valley of the Shadow of Teething
- So That You Can Fully Understand Me
- I'm Tired of Making Decisions
- How It Came To Be...My Farmer Boy and Me - Part 2
- Trying to Right a Wrong
- The Trouble With Family Pictures
- Must Have Baby Stuff - Part 1 - The Magical Seahor...
- It's a Love/Hate Relationship
- I'll Have an Order of "Get Me The Heck Outta Here"...
- ▼ July (16)