The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Collection of Thoughts

Hi.  My name is Megan...and I am addicted to Twilight. 

Just kidding...but not really.

1. Farm Boy gave me crap last night saying I was going to go through withdrawals because I didn't have the next Twilight book to read.  I knew he would do that so I mentally prepared myself to show him how completely wrong he was.

2. I totally went through withdrawals last night because I didn't have a Twilight book to read.  I seriously considered starting the first book again or going to Borders and paying $20 for Breaking Dawn. I suffered through with nothing.  But of course I pretended all was well.

3. I went to Marshall's today and happened to see The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella on the shelf.  I bought it.  I couldn't help myself.  What have I become?

4. Did you know that you can get a replica set of the jewelry that Bella Swan wears in New Moon?  AND...you can get a replica of the engagement ring that Edward gives Bella in Eclipse.  Which from the looks of it doesn't look much like the description in the book.  Of course I wouldn't buy them but it is interesting the lengths people will go to and the things that companies market. I do have to admit though...the jewelry from New Moon is kind of cute.

5. Enough about Twilight.

6. We are going to Oklahoma next week for family reunions.  I can't wait to get there and see some wide open spaces and familiar faces!

7. I am putting off doing laundry until its closer to packing time.  I really, really, really don't want to do laundry twice between now and then but I'm afraid it's inevitable. I dug a pair of jean capris out of the laundry basket today and sprayed Downey wrinkle releaser on them.  Shhh...don't tell anyone.

8. Q-Tip's had a cold for about a week now.  It's caught up with Farm Boy and is giving him a run for his money.  I feel like a sitting duck.

9. Whenever Q-Tip gets sick and starts feeling better...she always seems to have progressed by leaps and bounds.  Her speech progresses, she says more words, she sings more songs we didn't know she knew.  It's kind of weird.  A good weird...but weird.

10. We joined Netflix people.  I didn't think we ever would...not sure why.  Just didn't pay much attention to it.  How in the world we lived with out it I do not know.  It is AHHH-mazing!  So amazing that I may have to write a whole post about how amazing it is.  Stop what you are doing now and sign up for their free trial membership.  It's worth it...totally worth it!

I'm off to catch up on some blog reading...I mean start laundry.  Yea...laundry...I'm going to do laundry.  Seriously...laundry.

Recovering Twilight Addict,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. You need to find you a used book store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! I TOTALLY told her the same thing! Oh how smart we are...

    ReplyDelete

Followers