Because I consider y'all to be my friends...I feel the need to tell you about awesomely cool stuff that you might not otherwise hear about.
Simply so you will know about the latest and greatest stuff out there on the net.
I'm a giver like that.
That being said...my dear, dear friends I have something that needs to be shared.
My friend Joannie...aka, The Farmer's Wife has decided to start sharing her awesomely cool photography with the rest of us...photographically challenged folks like myself.
Now...you may be handy dandy with the camera but you may not have the opportunities to take such great shots like she does living in Oklahoma and having a farm. She also spends a lot of time in Colorado and captures a lot of pretty stuff there. They are all just beautiful!
And when I say beautiful...I mean breathtakingly BEA-U-tiful.
I personally like the Summertime in Colorado pictures the best. Ahhh...makes me feel like I'm there!
Her website is...The Farmer's Wife Photography.
Take a minute and go get lost on the Oklahoma prairie with some cattle. Or burry yourself amongst the spring flowers.
You know you need a picture of the Colorado Rockies in your living room!
- My Favorite Things - My James Avery Jewelry
- P-Dub and Her Giveaways
- Five Years Ago On This Very Day
- A Ton of Bricks
- Bad Angel
- In The Name of All That Is Random....
- There's No Turning Back Now
- It is ENTIRELY Not My Fault!
- My Friend...The Farmer's Wife
- I Blame The Orange Juice
- Q-Tip The Marine Biologist
- Another "Milestone" Reached Today...And One I Wish...
- I'm Not Convinced We Are Beach People
- Don't Tell Me I Can't Have It!
- First Things First
- There's No Place Like Home
- ▼ June (16)