The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Friend...The Farmer's Wife

Because I consider y'all to be my friends...I feel the need to tell you about awesomely cool stuff that you might not otherwise hear about.

Simply so you will know about the latest and greatest stuff out there on the net.

I'm a giver like that.

That being said...my dear, dear friends I have something that needs to be shared.

My friend Joannie...aka, The Farmer's Wife has decided to start sharing her awesomely cool photography with the rest of us...photographically challenged folks like myself. 

Now...you may be handy dandy with the camera but you may not have the opportunities to take such great shots like she does living in Oklahoma and having a farm.  She also spends a lot of time in Colorado and captures a lot of pretty stuff there.  They are all just beautiful!

And when I say beautiful...I mean breathtakingly BEA-U-tiful.

I personally like the Summertime in Colorado pictures the best.  Ahhh...makes me feel like I'm there!

Her website is...The Farmer's Wife Photography.

Take a minute and go get lost on the Oklahoma prairie with some cattle.  Or burry yourself amongst the spring flowers.

You know you need a picture of the Colorado Rockies in your living room!

Enjoy....

3 comments:

  1. Sounds gorgeous - I always wish I had wide open plains to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous stuff! i love our state. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan...If you did you would love seeing Oklahoma. I miss them...sooo much!

    Taylor...I love it too and miss it dreadfully! Even with all the floods, tornados, hail, and the like! I miss it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers