The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It is ENTIRELY Not My Fault!

We have a little debate going on in this house.

Farm Boy is at his wits end over it.

I have my theories and have decided that it is out of my hands.

This...is the situation.


Every morning the covers on our bed are a bit...disheveled.

This does not bother me in the slightest. 


Farm Boy on the other hand has had it...he SAYS he wakes up in the night with no covers and is cold.  But I am awake after he falls asleep and I see with my own two eyes that he has kicked the covers off onto me. 

He claims that it is me...that I am steeling the covers.  Nonsense I say...nonsense!

He pushes them off of himself...onto me and they just fall off my side of the bed I tell you...they simply fall.

He claims that THIS is his proof...


Yes my friends...my husband took a picture of me sleeping.  And I'm not sure I'm over that in itself. 

But proof?  This is his proof?

Poppy-cock I say...poppy-cock!! 

Anyone can see from looking at this picture that he has kicked those covers onto me.  I have no control over what happens to them once they are put onto my side of the bed! 

Right?!  RIGHT!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me put an end to this debate.  I am eternally grateful!




6 comments:

  1. I'm a little embarrassed to even say this...but Willeford and I have totally separate sheets/blankets on our king size bed. We have the king size fitted sheet - then we each have a twin size top sheet & a quilt. It has saved our marriage - but makes it hard to buy sheets for the bed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan...I totally side with you. I have seen you sleep, even sleep with anna above (get your mind out of the gutter, you know what I mean)and I cannot recall one day of anna being cover-less...ergo:

    Megan - 1
    Farm Boy - 0

    So it's obvious to me that the covers are shoved towards you and it's common physics that they must be so heavy and near the edge of the bed that they just fall off...mystery solved. Either that or it was Colonel Mustard in the Bedroom with the Candlestick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DH and I don't fight with each other much over the covers...we usually end up fighting with the dog over them. Neither of us are exactly sure how a 15 pound dog can steal an entire queen size quilt, but she manages almost nightly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friends thank you! I knew the situation was quite clear! :-)

    Ohhh Lacey..sounds like you've got a problem on your hands! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he subconsciously had a fear of covers, so in his sleep can't stand for them to be over him, ready to strike at any moment.

    It's just a theory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Megan (Best OF Fates) theory. It works for me. The nerve of taking a pic while your sleeping. Point or no point. This man clearly needs to have some boundaries set. But wait a minute, you posted them on your blog..so I guess he's safe. A great debate at our house too. Your newest follower.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Followers