I just went back and looked at my previous post and it has got to be the lamest post ever. I totally blame the orange juice I spilled all over myself, the floor, and the kitchen cabinets first thing this morning. It wasn't pretty.
Of course it could be the third degree burn I sustained when I pulled a bowl of boiling water out of the microwave a little too...aggressively. Which directly followed the orange juice spill. That in many ways resembled the oil spill in the gulf. It was ginormous...and a ridiculous mess that just nearly sent me over the edge.
- My Favorite Things - My James Avery Jewelry
- P-Dub and Her Giveaways
- Five Years Ago On This Very Day
- A Ton of Bricks
- Bad Angel
- In The Name of All That Is Random....
- There's No Turning Back Now
- It is ENTIRELY Not My Fault!
- My Friend...The Farmer's Wife
- I Blame The Orange Juice
- Q-Tip The Marine Biologist
- Another "Milestone" Reached Today...And One I Wish...
- I'm Not Convinced We Are Beach People
- Don't Tell Me I Can't Have It!
- First Things First
- There's No Place Like Home
- ▼ June (16)