The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Things First

I just finished loading the pictures from our trip onto the computer.  And the first thing I felt I just had to share was this...


I don't know if it was the humidity...


Being dipped in sunscreen like a chocolate dip cone...

(We're all gonna dance a jig when all her teeth are in)

Or a combination of both.


But Q-Tip's hair had little cork screw curls in it all week. 


And lemme just tell ya...I loved it!



4 comments:

  1. OMG...love love LOVE them! In the humidity my hair always looks terrible, but her's is looking terrif!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Blondie is sure growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IASoupMama...Thanks! :-)

    Pam-tastic...I love them too and yes...that is the beauty of curly hair. Humidity just gives it more curl!

    She is dad! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Followers