The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Newest Endeavor

I am on a quest...a quest for more happiness.

I will be chronicling my quest in the hopes that others may find it helpful.  And let's just be honest here...so that I follow through with it until the bitter end. 

It's a 52 week thing and honestly...I'm more of a short term goal person.  But I'm going to give it a go. And cross your fingers y'all...stick with it.

You can read all about my quest on the new page I have added to my blog.  Just click on the "My 52 Week Happiness Project" button near the top and it will tell you more about me and why I am doing it.  As well as give you a link to follow along.

I'm thinkin...maybe this little endeavor will keep me from spending so much time in Crazyville. 

I know...it's a long shot but hey...there's always hope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! I'm on the happiness project, too...i did a post on that about 2 mos ago....this website is awesome.

    We'll travel it together, sweet thing....together, you just need a bloggy soul sista..and I'm here.

    ReplyDelete

Followers