The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Do you see these beautiful trees...


They line the main road in our housing addition.


I just had to take these pictures while we were driving
down the road the other day.


So you could see how beautiful they are.


So I could share my excitement that Spring has sprung!


And so I could tell you that...

THEY'RE FREAKIN KILLIN ME!

MY ALLERGIES ARE GOING CRAZY
and
their leavin THIS crap everywhere!


The stinkin pollen was so thick on my windshield
I had to use my wiper fluid to clean it off.

*exhale*

But I'm trying not to complain...at least to much.
Cause they are beautiful.


And Spring has sprung!

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I read that pollen is heavier than normal this year for most of the United States. Pollen from the oak trees is much worse than usual here in Louisiana. But after a later winter than normal everything is blooming and too soon we'll be complaining about the heat, humidity and hurricanes :(

    Hope Q-Tip smiled more at Easter than she showed in the photos!

    Linda (GillLink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!

    She did smile she just won't look at me and smile for pictures very often. Drives me NUTS! Hopefully this phase will not last long. :-)

    The pollen here is HORRIBLE. Everything is covered in yellow. It did rain a little the other night so it has helped somewhat but all three of us are stuffed up and fighting it. YUCKY!

    Thanks for stopping by! Hope your doing well!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zyrtec - told a friend in Atlanta about it and I'm her new hero - if your not on it get it quick - you can get over the counter now & in generic! It's the greatest :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna...I broke out the Zyrtec a couple days ago. I had forgotten I had it. And yes...thanks heavens for it! Thanks for the comment!

    Love ya! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers