The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Near Fatal Heart Attack

Today has been kinda crazy. 

It started off with a near fatal heart attack before I even had both eyes open. 

I woke to the sound of Q-Tip's voice...getting closer, and closer, and closer... 

And I thought to myself...

Self...how could Q-Tip be in the same room with you?  This would be impossible unless...UNLESS SHE CLIMBED OUT OF HER FREAKIN BED!!  OH MY HEAVENS IS SHE BLEEDING?  BROKEN BONES?

Both eyes popped open and I see Farm Boy...following Q-Tip. 

And I thought to myself...

Self...WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON?  WHAT TIME IS IT?  WHAT DAY IS IT?  WHERE AM I?  WHY IS FARM BOY HOME? 

Then I said all that out loud!

And then Farm Boy laughed...and I got a forehead to the face.  By my darling Q-Tip crawling up onto the bed with me.  He laughed again.  I did not.

He explained why he was home and then I was glad he was here.  Even though I was still having heart palpitations. 

Since he is home today unexpectedly...Farm Boy has decided to do some things around the house that have been driving me to Crazyville since we moved here.  Thank heavens he is wanting to do them.  But...he enlisted my help...which took up nap time.  Which is also referred to as "my time".  Which is also referred to as my "blog time" most days. 

AND...my parents are coming in to town today.  Which I am totally ecstatic about.  Considering I haven't seen my mom since Christmas and I've only seen my dad once and it was just for one evening. 

SO...I'm a little short on time to get real in depth about our little home improvement project we are doing.  But I did take pictures.  Look for them in the next few days. 

I'll give you a hint...it involves electricity...and I was nervous...VERY nervous. 

And now...my parents are here. 

So I gotta go give them hugs and re-introduce Q-Tip to her Mi-Mi and Pa-Pa.

Ta Ta

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful visit, and what a sweet surprise. I don't know which is sweeter, you loving him home, or him surprising you.

    Very lucky girl you are ... (sorry, but jealousy makes me talk yoda..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Empress!

    I love Yoda! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers