The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Monday, April 26, 2010

How Can It Be?

And now I just realized that I am a complete idiot and it is not April 29th yet.  I'm losin it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is April 29th.  Not a big deal right? 

Except that today....TODAY...my little Q-Tip is 18 months old.

How can it be?

How did this happen?

How did we get from this...


To This...

So ridiculously fast?! 

I swear I just put her down for a nap and she looked like this...


So how did we get HERE?


Someone...anyone...are you there??

TELL ME HOW THIS HAPPENED?!

And don't give me the...she'll be driving and dating before you know it crap either!  I can't take it!  It may drive me to Crazyville never to return. 

EVER, EVER, EVER!

Ta Ta

P.S.  Hope y'all had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. When someone sends you the answer, let me know... I still don't know how my baby became 5ft 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next thing you know you'll wake up and she's eight and knows EVERYTHING! That last picture (especially) is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Megan! She is just precious!!

    They do grow up so quickly.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me tell you something sweet however...look at those sweet little pictures of that perfect angel when she was an infant...look at them, look hard... Now here's the sweet part: my oldest is almost 17 and my youngest will be 9 in a month, and even now I can look at them while they are sleeping and I can see those same sweet little infant faces that I remember from long ago. I guess that's why they say "they look so innocent when they are sleeping"...I think that's because they still resemble those precious babies that remember (and maybe even long for!). Because yes...it will happen...you'll blink and they'll be at the prom, getting their first job and wrecking their FIRST car for the SECOND time...just you wait!

    LYMI :-)

    pam-tastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has been beautiful her entire 18 months, well almost 18 months LOL!
    My daughter is 11 and is still beautiful just harder to get along with.
    Ha ha, I followed you twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks y'all!

    I shudder to think of her being any older than she is now! I simply can't bear the thought of it!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey, she is precious. Fantastic post!

    Hope you are kicking the bug and enjoying your week!

    ~K

    ReplyDelete

Followers