The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Few Important Announcements

I have things to tell you that are important! 

But due to my lack of brain power tonight I must number them so I don't leave anything out.

1. My sinuses are still full of the funk and it really sucks!  This is the main cause for not writing yesterday.  I was sleeping.  It was nice.  I didn't think you'd mind. 

2. I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days.  Not sure I'll be able to do much writing while I'm gone.  However...I am a bit concerned that my creative flow will get all backed up and the doom of internal combustion may arise.  If I am faced with this tragedy I MAY momentarily seize my hostesses computer.  I assure you...you will be the first to know.

3.  My time away involves picking strawberries and you can bet that I will have LOTS of pictures of my little strawberry picking strawberries.  And I just know they're gonna be deliciously adorable! 

That is all.

I love you all and I will miss you.  Miss you dreadfully. 

Now go on you...and have a nice weekend. 

GO ON...I can't say goodbye.

I'll be back I swear!

Ta Ta

2 comments:

  1. Just checking on you, b/c it's been awhile.

    That's all.
    Hope you had a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here I'm here!!

    Thanks for checking on me...I've been on an extended stay vacay in Crazyville. J/K...lol...

    Life has been a little crazy lately but I think we are gettin back to normal.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers