The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What The Heck To Do I Wear NOW?

I'm in a serious predicament.  I need help...serious help.

What the hell do you wear when you are 25 + 5 and have a post baby body in bad shape?

I have no freakin idea!

I am a FIRM believer in...just because it is in the store...and it comes in your size...you should NOT wear it.

They have all these cutsie t's at this one store.  And they are sort of a popular type fit...but they have butterflies and dragon flies and crap like that on them. 
(kinda fuzzy but you get the picture)

Somehow I just don't feel that is age appropriate.  Or something. 

And how about these new shirts with the gathering around the bottom? 

(again with the fuzziness...but you see what I mean)

I must admit...I have yet to try one on.  They may be loads of cuteness.  But somehow I just don't think that is going to help the size of MY bottom look any smaller.  They are adorable...for some people.  But I'm just not sure they are for me.

I need a fashion consultant. 

I need help! 

I need Jillian Michaels to move in with me and yell at me until I can MAKE time to exercise my ass off...literally. 

On another note...I'm in the market for a bicycle.  I've decided to get one and start a biking club.  I'm going to call it Fat Bottomed Girls.  And our theme song will be...Bicycle by Queen.  Cause it says...Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today so look out for those beauties oh yeah. 

We're gonna kick all kinds of bicycling ass. 

(not sure who the "we" is but it's gonna happen...mark my words)

P.S.  Steal my idea and I'll have to kill ya! 

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post! Love this idea, b/c what DO you wear now?

    I have no idea.

    Keep on searching, I'll be back.

    Followed you here from a funny comment on Pdub.

    Awesome site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the compliment!

    I'm at a total loss about the what to wear thing...TOTAL! If I get it figured out I'll let you know. :-)

    I love P-Dub. She's so funny and so much like me. Like her post today...her hubby is bossing her for her own good and it makes her want to rebel even more...SO ME!! SO, SO ME!!

    Thanks for visiting and come back now ya hear? :-)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love how you used "heck" in the subject but busted out the "hell" and "ass" in the body.

    I think they should make spandex bicycling shorts for women in your boat.

    Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeseboy...Thanks! I really try to keep P.O. Priscilla at bay...sometimes it's more than I can bare though. :-)

    Hmmm...I'm not diggin the thought of spandex. Not sure anyone...including myself wants my hiney to there! lol...

    ReplyDelete

Followers