The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Plan

So I had this plan...and it was a good one! 

See...the plan was to sit down at the end of the day and tell you all about the wonderful day I have had runnin around DC, Maryland, or wherever in the vicinity with LP...my best good friend. 

BUT...LP and I got to talkin tonight and time got away from me and now...well now I'm SO dang tired I can't even think straight! 

We've been runnin all over DC today going from this museum to that after getting up at 6:30...yes...6:30 in the AM mind you...6:30 before I ever get up ever, ever, ever 6:30 AM.  And we've just been runnin, runnin, runnin.  And talkin, talkin, talkin.

And now...I'm tired, tired, tired.

Hopefully tomorrow...I'll have a little more to tell ya.  But tonight...I gots to go to dreamland ASAP. 

Like 5 minutes ago.

Cause 6:30 in the AM comes awful dang early!

Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers