The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Overwhelmed!

I'm overwhelmed!

I've become a titch obsessed with reading blogs.  I mean really...how in the world do you just read one or two?  Especially when almost every single one you come across makes you laugh until you are falling out of your chair.  How do you choose which ones to read?  It's killin me!

Having said that...I didn't read hardly any while LP was here. 

So yea...I'm like a week behind! 

On about twenty blogs! 

Well maybe not twenty...but it may be twenty...I've never really counted.  I think purposely.  I didn't want to know.  I just read them. 

Anyway, now I'm overwhelmed on all the catching up I need to do.  As well as all the things I need to tell YOU but don't really have a moment to sit and write it all out. 

I think I add to many details. 

Do you think I add to many details?  Cause sometimes I think maybe I do and I cut some of it out. 

Anyway, so lots of stuff is goin on round here.  Hopefully...amidst the cleaning and laundry that is on the agenda tomorrow I will have time to sit down and let my little fingers fly and tell you all the things I have written down that I feel I MUST share!

P.S.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Consider yourself pinched if you didn't wear green! 

P.P.S. I found this on my desk calendar this morning.  LP put it there.  It caused me to mourn another day!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you write too much...I'm a fsssssasssssttttt reader - so bring it on!!

    pam-tastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers