The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's HARD!

Okay...so I have come to realize that blogging while having guests and a 1 year old is near impossible.  I guess unless you think to plan ahead. 

Let me rephrase that...I guess unless you think about writing up a few things the week before they come instead of the day before they come. 

I've mostly been a blog by the seat of my pants kinda girl.  This totally surprises me because I'm such a planner.  I guess I need to be more that way when it comes to my blogging. 

Anyway...due to the fact that I did NOT plan ahead...my new posts may be a little...not so much there for a few days. 

I will at least sit down and see what comes out...but I can't make any promises on the content. 

Now...having said that...after LP leaves I will probably have LOADS to say! 

So...check back with me who knows what you may find! 

I guess that's pretty normal though huh? 

Oh the suspense...I know it's killing you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so hear you on this. I made my husband be my guest blogger for three days while I had a bunch of company! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Followers