The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Can't Get Enough!

I can't get enough....

of having my best good friend here!  To laugh with, and cry with, and to give it to me straight. To remember old times and friends with.  And love them and miss them together.   

of seeing all there is to see in our Nation's capital, Washington D.C. 

of going to the wonderful Smithsonian Museums.

of gazing upon the one and only United States flag that prompted the writing of the Star Spangled Banner.  It was truly amazing.

of seeing the struggles and victories that this great nation has endured and experienced.

of seeing the great state of Oklahoma mentioned in every museum we have visited.  Did you know the electric guitar, the aerosol can, the shopping cart, and the parking meter were invented in Oklahoma?  

So far it has been a grand week and we still have 3 days to go! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh hooray. I'm glad you still have more time! Sounds glorious!

    ReplyDelete

Followers