I can't get enough....
of having my best good friend here! To laugh with, and cry with, and to give it to me straight. To remember old times and friends with. And love them and miss them together.
of seeing all there is to see in our Nation's capital, Washington D.C.
of going to the wonderful Smithsonian Museums.
of gazing upon the one and only United States flag that prompted the writing of the Star Spangled Banner. It was truly amazing.
of seeing the struggles and victories that this great nation has endured and experienced.
of seeing the great state of Oklahoma mentioned in every museum we have visited. Did you know the electric guitar, the aerosol can, the shopping cart, and the parking meter were invented in Oklahoma?
So far it has been a grand week and we still have 3 days to go!
- Technology...It's a Pain In the You Know What...So...
- OH. SO. TIRED.
- Apparently It's Hereditary
- A Hybrid
- My New Favorite Thing
- Caution...Egg Hunting Professional Here
- Preventative Measures
- Serious Conversation
- I Will Survive
- First Things First
- I Can't Get Enough!
- It's HARD!
- The Plan
- For the Perfectionists...And the Ones That Need Mo...
- "Situational Stressors"
- The Queen...In All Her Glory
- The Most Random Post Ever
- Homesick For Oklahoma
- The 25 Hour Tour
- But I Want To Use It
- Sucky Day
- Here Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig....Come Pig
- ▼ March (28)