The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Things First

At the very tip top of my long list of things I MUST share with you is the fact that I learned a new word this week.

It's not a word that I would expect and I'm sure you would expect for me to feel so compelled to share.  Although I must say...after LP and I learned the word...we felt the need to say it incessantly.  AND...we have found that it can be used in a variety of ways.  AND...we have had great fun finding all the ways to use the word.

As a matter of fact...it can be used to describe something good or bad. 

You can teach it to your children to describe a part of the body.

You can call someone this when they aren't being very nice.  For example: Don't be such a *new word*!

You can just say it if you need a little chuckle.

And you can say it just to irritate someone...not that I would EVER do that!

Now...you may already know the word.  I did not.  Neither did LP or Farm Boy.  So...surely we weren't ALL that far out of the loop.

Do you want me to tell you the word yet? 

Okay, okay...the word is....

...

...

Are sure you're ready?

It may appall some of you and you may never want to come here and read a post again.

Of course if you are appalled over this you probably haven't gone back and read some of my other posts.

...

...

You have time to turn back...

...

...

If you appall easily and just want a giggle read this....

I'm just giving you an out if you want one...

...

Okay...here goes...

...

The word is...

NEENER

Neener, neener, neener!!

I freakin love this word!

I can't stop saying it...neener...neener...neener.

Last night I had an overwhelming urge to text LP and say...

Neener...

I hadn't said it all day and I needed to say it!  And only she would understand that need.

Neener...

So...if you are ever at a loss for words...just say...

NEENER!

I don't know what it is...it just makes you feel better when you say...

Neener...

I'm really sorry for this but it is what it is and I can't help myself.

Neener

P.S.  The context in which I learned the word is not fit for a Thursday night.  A Saturday night on the back porch with adult beverages...maybe.  But not on a Thursday night.  Maybe someday...with a disclaimer and a few ritas. 

Until then...

Ta Ta

Neener

1 comment:

  1. OK...you gotta give me the story!

    pam-tastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers