The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Craziness

The last two days have been pure craziness around here. 

I am sad that I don't have anything prepared in my mind to say.  And that I'm too tired to come up with something at this hour of the night...or should I say...MORNING?

SO...having said that...I will leave you with a tiny little baby picture of Q-Tip when she was just a  wee las. 


Look at that little cutie patootie!  Don't you just want to sqeeze her and love her and kiss her and hug her?  Okay...enough of the mush.

But how bout one more pic?

Howdy Folks

I have big plans for tomorrow...big plans! 

Ta Ta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers