The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Better

Well, today I have my big girl panties on.  Aren't y'all proud?  I am.  Sorta.

Q-Tip still isn't quite right today.  The amount of snot coming from the poor child's nose is unparalleled.  But no fever...yet.  Maybe it's just snot and as quick as it got here it will go away.  Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer if you have a moment.

We are supposed to go purchase a new dishwasher this evening...I may have to send Farm Boy alone if Q-Tip isn't feeling good.  I'm not sure how I feel about Farm Boy picking out a dishwasher alone.  Not that I don't think he can handle it...I just hate have him to blame if there is something that drives me nuts about it.  If I pick it out I will have no one but myself which is better all the way around.  Don't you think?  Me too... for him and me! 

I'll let y'all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers