The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Post That Wasn't

So do you remember when I was sick a week or so ago?  And did I mention that Farm Boy came down with my sickness last week?  Well....

Me Sick + Farm Boy Sick = Q-Tip Sick

Virus + L/Side Ear Infection + Up All Night =
Doctor Visit Today = Antibiotics

My poor, poor little Q-Tip.  She is such a little trooper.  She is so sick and stuffy and she is trying her best to go to sleep in her bed as we speak.  She slept for about an hour and woke up crying (stuffed up) and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I end up in the guest room with her again tonight.  

That being said...and the fact that my poor brain can't take much more...this shall be called....

The Post That Wasn't

I pray, pray, pray that tomorrow will in fact be a better day.  After all...it IS Valentine's Day!  And let me just say...I have never been more proud of myself for being prepared long in advance of Valentine's Day.  Snownami or not...my Valentine's have Valentine's for tomorrow!  Yea...I know...I kick hiney!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers