The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentine From My Valentine

I got my Valentine from my Valentine today and I am SO excited!  Apparently, Farm Boy was growing tired of my five finger discount on his IPod or he just had pity on me.  Either way...works for me!! 

This...














is my little Kumquat.  Because it's small, orange, and SUHWEET!

Gone are the days of fumbling with CD's in the car.  Gone are the days of cleaning house while allowing my mind to wander into Crazyville.  And HELLO to the everlasting sweet sounds of music flowing into my soul! 

I simply could not wait to share my excitement.  Now if you will excuse me...I must go purchase the necessary accessories to enhance my experience with my new little Kumquat. 

I shall return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers