The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Land of the Living

I ventured out today into the land of the living.  It was GLORIOUS! 

The wind was blowing ninety-to-nothin and it was freezing out...all of which took me to Oklahoma for a split second, causing a slight tearing effect in the eye area but I fought it and all is well. 

Did a little shoppin at the Tarjay...then over to Michael's...and then Q-Tip and I sashayed on over to On The Border for a little supper with Farm Boy.  At which point I had an epiphany.  I am now quite certain that I have developed a vitamin deficiancy that requires me to eat guacamole and Oatmeal Crispies. 

No....not together!  Good grief y'all...that's gross. 

Never the less...there HAS to be a reason and that HAS to be it!  Do you think Jillian will buy it?  Yea...I don't think so either. 

But that's my story and I'm stickin to it. 

She's totally gonna kick my ass though. 

I just know it. 

2 comments:

  1. hey megan!

    what a darling blog! i like your sense of humor.

    it was very sweet of you to comment on my grandma
    goldie post. i'm happy you had a precious grandma, too!

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lea! I'm a newbie so thanks so much for commenting.

    All these Grandma posts lately are really bringing up some wonderful thoughts and memories. It is so bittersweet to think about sometimes though. I miss my Great Grandma and things are getting more difficult for my Gee-Gee and Pa-Pa. It's hard to see. I love them so much!

    Blessings to you!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Followers