The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's ALIIIIVE!

Yes the IT is me!  How'd you guess?  I'm so excited to be alive! 

I am upright today people...it's a Christmas Miracle...oh yea, it's not Christmas anymore is it?  Oh well...it's still a miracle!  I am feeling much better today.  Farm Boy let me take a super long nap yesterday...bless his little pea pickin heart! 

And thank heavens for over the counter medications!  I probably took enough yesterday to kill a horse but hey...it worked and I'm alive, feeling better! 

So if you haven't heard...we here in Maryland are getting pummeled with snow.  Pummeled you say...yes pummeled!  I have never seen so much snow in all my life!  A friend of mine stated that Mother Nature should be kicked out of the game with a technical for offensive behavior and I say she needs her hiney kicked!  She must really be pissed at Maryland because she is kickin our hineys!  And I have a mind to go out there and let PO Priscilla have a little chat with her!  Honestly, I'm kinda skeered though (shhh don't tell).  She might decide to freeze me in a block of ice or something and that would really suck.  So I guess I'll stay in here where it is warm and cozy. 

Since we are covered in snow and I am feeling so much better I am considering slappin on the ol headphones once again and getting lost in a closet.  But don't bet the farm on it y'all...it's just a consideration at this point.  I might decide to use my sick card for the rest of the day and start fresh tomorrow.  Maybe Farm Boy will let me take another nap...hehee.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers