Monday’s mean that Farm Boy has to go back to work for another 5 days and THAT my friends puts a burr under my saddle. The truth is…I love having him at home. Not just because it is help with Q-Tip or help around the house…because I love him. Plain and simple. I love being with him.
- Could it be because two days after we were married he moved me far, far away to North Carolina and we were all we had?
- Could it be because we were a thousand miles apart for one year of our three year relationship before we got married?
- And could it be that the long distance part of our relationship caused us to never take one another for granted?
- Could it be because he is ultimately my best friend and knows me better than anyone else?
- Could it be because he is my rock, my sanity, and might as well be my right arm?
- Could it be a mixture of all these things?
Now, if I could just come up with my million dollar idea so we can buy a farm/ranch in Texas somewhere and get rid of this pesky Monday-Friday gone business...I would be in pure heaven! And so would Farm Boy cause I think the only thing he would rather be doing is sitting on a tractor and runnin cattle. I'm so glad he loves his job and I'm proud he is so darn good at it!
And, since it is February and St. Valentine has me all worked up...I'll probably be talking more about my Farmer Boy in the days to come. Look out for mushy gushiness people...I can't help myself! That's what he does to me!
P.S. For all the skeptics out there who think there can't possibly be a man that great...I promise he is that great but sometimes I do want to pinch his cute little cheeks off!
I love you my Farmer Boy!