The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Aftermath

 My mall excursion did not come to fruition today.  Q-Tip woke up at 4 this morning with a fever.  She doesn't have any other symptoms so I am playing the mommy guessing game.  Once again...Ahhh the Joys!

Needless to say...I have reached a state of delirium that is unparalleled in the history of Crazyville.  That being said...I can not be held accountable for my actions in any way, shape or form for the rest of the evening!

Now that we have THAT out of the way...on to greater things!

*EXHALE*

While Q-Tip was taking her marathon this afternoon I snuck out (yes...with the monitor) and took a few pictures around the outside of the house.  I am prepared to share them with you this evening and then I plan to never speak of the Snownami, the Aftermath, or the level of my delirium at this moment...ever...EVER...EVER, AGAIN.  At least that is the plan. 

This was the scene when the Aftermath began.

And then it snowed, and snowed, and snowed...ALL DAY LONG.  And then last night the heavy machinery showed up and caused quite a commotion in the neighborhood.  And then...I snuck out and took a few pictures.  The ones I took of the heavy machinery are a little fuzzy cause I was in night vision on the camera and it doesn't work worth a dang.  I gave up and decided to take more today...which I did.  The sun was shining so I may have at least come out of the negative on my Vitamin D level but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Here is the heavy machinery at work.


And HERE are the piles!
and the piles that are as tall as the truck
and the piles that are taller than that car
and the road and the piles
and the piles
and the piles
and the piles that are taller than that truck
Can you see the remnants of the path we made when we
trudged through the Snownami last week to dig
out the front door?  Oh...and the piles!

Well that's all folks!  I pray with all my being that is the LAST of the Snownami's and Aftershock's for the rest of the year.  I hear we are supposed to get "flurries" on Monday.  We'll see what that brings.  Hopefully just flurries!  As long as it doesn't hold me captive in the house I will be elated!

Now excuse me while I go bang my
head against the nearest brick wall!!

Ta Ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers