The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 Precious Minutes...That is All!

I have a serious problem y'all.  One of many you say...yes, yes I know.  But this is a grave situation!  And the quandary is...the heels of my feet!  Laugh now...you think I'm kidding.  I'm dead serious y'all.  What in the world has happened to my precious, soft, and supple feet?  I'm afraid they have....become....Mom Feet. 

*excuse me for a moment while I weep and mourn* 

Okay, *exhale* I'm back.

Yea, so they are like cracked and dry and horrible looking!  And dare I say....there isn't a speck of polish on my toe nails and haven't been since the SUMMER people!  It's ridiculous.  And really there is no excuse for it.  Even if a pedicure cost a fortune out here I should just do them myself.  But why don't I?

What it all boils down to is this....I have not taken the time to take care of myself!  I have not taken the two minutes a day to put lotion on them and the ten minutes a week to groom them.  I know...it's a heartrending situation to say the least.   

Maybe I should clarify and say that not all mom's have Mom Feet.  I'm sure there are a lot of mom's out there who have perfectly great feet.  Maybe it's through pedicure or maybe they do take time to take care of themselves...but this mama has some sad, sad looking feet.  And it's no one's fault but my own.  Alas...it is my burden to bear until something is done. 

Excuse me while I go file and clip and file and file and file and lotion and admire. 

Ta ta...

P.S.  I just wanted to say...I have yet to start my closet task for the week...it is quite distressing considering it is Tuesday night and the week is almost half over.  I may bite a few fingernails after I file and clip and file and lotion and admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers