The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Success! Well, sort of.

So today was a pretty productive day at my house. Despite the fact that Farm Boy got home 3 hours later than normal. I cleaned my entire kitchen. I cleaned it like moved everything off the counters cleaned it! And I swept the floor in the kitchen and the entry way! Hot diggity dog I was on FIRE today!

Meanwhile...Q-Tip is runnin around...havin a good ol time. Carryin things from here to there bein 1...remember what that was like? Me neither. Anyway, so I finished up the kitchen and said to myself, Self, you should go in the living room now and take a little break, read a few books to Q-Tip, do the shape sorter a couples times...and so I did. When I walked into the living room Q-Tip followed and I said baby go get your shape sorter. And she squealed and made a b-line for it. She was so darn excited I thought she was going to fall all over herself getting back to me. I was quite surprised at her level of excitement. Then I thought....is she excited because I've been cleaning on the kitchen and sweeping the floors for the past hour and half and have hardly paid her any mind?

ENTER: Mommy guilt.

I finally get somewhat productive and then that happens!

Hells bells.

2 comments:

  1. oh ure not ignoring her. u hadto make sure she had a clean floor to crawl all over:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you think MIRA!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers