The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Petty Officer Priscilla


~*DISCLAIMER*~


If you have known me since I was 5 and still think of me in that manner....or if you have never seen me lose it a little....you may want to read my post about Q-Tip instead of this one. If you do read on you have to promise to love me as I am, defects and all!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I told you I would tell you more about me....so, here I go. I'm all about keepin it real folks so I'm just gonna lay it out there. Sometimes....I cuss like a sailor. Petty Officer Priscilla to be exact...that's her name...the cusser that hides way down deep in my being. I know, I know...it's terrible and foul and there is no excuse for it! But, it happens from time to time and I can't stop her...she forces her way up and out my mouth before I can say a word otherwise! I try, I try so hard but sometimes I feel a certain word fits a certain situation so much better than another word and then Priscilla gets her way and then it happens...I've cussed like a sailor...DANG IT!

In defense of my poor, poor mama and daddy...none of this is their fault! They tried to raise me better but their pleading I denied(Name that song!). They hate it...I know they do, but they still love me as I am...defects and all!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love some Merle Haggard!! He's one of the most iconic country singers ever. That's the way parents are supposed to be though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrrl...I love me some Merle! I think we've got the same taste in music!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers