The Craziness That is Me...Megan

Frequently moving perfectionist often driven to Crazyville by moving, motherhood, and...myself. Lover of music, homemade things, and Oklahoma.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

IPods ROCK

Now I know this is not a new concept for most of you...and it's not entirely new to me...but IPods ROCK!  The thing is...I do not have a personal IPod.  Farm Boy has one that he uses at work on a daily basis so it goes with him everyday and I've never really thought of using it when he is home.  Until yesterday. 

While realizing that I was on my way to Crazyville unless I got a little me time I decided to slap on the headphones and crank up the IPod and clean house.  Now I know this may come as a shock to some of you...it shocked the daylights out of me.  And I'm guessing by the look on Farm Boy's face when I said...Honey, I'm gonna steal your IPod and clean this house and I don't want to be bothered...he was wondering if I had been abducted by aliens.  But, honestly people...I was desperate.  Desperate to have the healing waters of music poor into my soul and I knew there was no other way to get it done.

So that is what I did.  I disappeared into my headphones and I cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned...for like 4 hours.  You would think that I would have been able to clean two houses in that amount of time but that is how bad it was!  It was atrocious people, absolutely atrocious!  I'm ashamed to admit it but I had some dust on my dresser that probably remembers what the weather was like in June. 

I am pretty proud of myself today.  So proud as a matter of fact that I let myself take a guilt free nap while Q-Tip got her beauty sleep today.  Yeah for me! 

So...the moral of the story is, IPods ROCK, I want my own, and it is utterly amazing what you can get done when you disappear into some headphones! 

NOW FOR THE MOMENT YOU
HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

I know y'all could really care less about my productivity yesterday and your really here to see if I completed my closet task for the week.  It's okay...I don't blame you.  I know I'm a slacker and I would check up on me too!  AND, as a matter of fact I was going to ask you guys for a two day extension cause...HAHA...just kidding!!  I totally got it done!!  

I will admit that I did pick the easiest closet first but who can blame me right?  RIGHT!  So it probably won't look like much has changed in the pictures. But I did do some really great purging and feel rather cleansed from it.  And I did put some of my pending craft tasks in a container.  And I have places picked out on the walls to hang some shelves that we had thrown in there.  

Here is some before pictures....



And here is the after...



And here is one for good measure...


Bye y'all! 
And have a blessed day!



1 comment:

  1. Girl - get yourself an Ipod!!! The ipod nano is awesome (we got liv one for Christmas)- they have video capabilites and such...also the ipod touch is just like the iphone without the phone & they don't cost much more than the nano...you need one! You MUST have one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers